- Fundación JC
- Lecciones de música - Polifonía
Clases de música
Where words fail, music speaks.
JCG Music department has its own team of Polyphony tutors run by the JCG Foundation, offering instrumental, vocal and theory tuition to students across all key stages regardless of prior experience and ability.
Currently we have a team of experienced and inspiring teachers who offer high quality, specialist lessons in the following:-
|Cuerdas||Violin, Viola and Cello|
|Guitar||Acoustic and Electric Guitar|
|Woodwind||Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon and Oboe|
|Latón||Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Baritone, Cornet and Tuba|
|Voz||Traditional Singing Lessons and Pop/Rock Singing|
|Piano||For pleasure and/or with exams|
|Theory||Fast track to Grade 5|
- Grades 1 to 7: a 30 minute individual lesson.
- Grade 8: a 45 or 60 minute individual lesson (subject to agreement).
- Lessons will operate on a rotating timetable for all year groups.
- 30 minute individual lesson – £24.75 per lesson
- 45 minute individual lesson – £37.50 per lesson
- 60 minute individual lesson – £48.50 per lesson
The Polyphony instrumental, vocal and theory tuition is based on weekly rotational timetables with lessons scheduled throughout the school day. We recommend that no more than a total of 2 instrumental lessons are scheduled during the school day to avoid missing too many academic lessons. Please complete the online application form to arrange lessons.
In addition to the Polyphony provision, all students are able to access instrumental lessons through the JerseyMusic Service.